Ms. Stampes practices in the areas of appellate law, commercial litigation and products liability litigation. She has also assisted in the defense of complex cases involving large document productions.
Ms. Stampes was a briefing attorney for the Honorable James Moseley at the Fifth District of Texas Court of Appeals. During her time with the Court, she developed in-depth experience with appeals and appellate issues. Ms. Stampes devotes a significant portion of her practice to appellate matters, including drafting of post-trial motions and filings, construction of appellate briefs, and management of original proceedings such as writs of mandamus.
In her free time Kerri enjoys spending time with her husband Jarrett and her daughters, Adalynn and Lorelai.
Affiliations & Honors
- Member of Phi Delta Phi international legal fraternity
- Member of Judge Abner V. McCall American Inn of Court, 2000-2001
- Member of Alpha Chi honor society
- Recipient of Judge W.C. Davis Endowed Criminal Practice Concentration Award
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Young Lawyers